Monday, March 3, 2014

4). 2012 Autumn Turtles


My favorite season is autumn.

 There's something spectacular about how the trees save the best of their colors for last before they shed their leaves.

What I love about my bobbleheadturtles.tumblr.com blog is that it helps me find the beauty in the simplest of things.
Sure, those are just leaves on the ground, but autumn truly is beautiful!

Traveling has also made me appreciate where I live, because in the tropical areas, they do not have autumn.
These several pictures of the pumpkins are from the farm that my boyfriend and I went in September 2012.
There were a lot of people on the farm, but they were far away when I took these pictures.
As I took these pictures, my boyfriend stood watch so that no one would wonder what we were doing.
I like seeing how fast I can pose the turtles and take pics of them before anyone notices. Whenever my friends and fam sees the pics, they are amazed that I took them so fast because they were there too and didn't notice.
My boyfriend and I were at the farthest part of the pumpkin patch when I took this picture of the turtles. It was nearing sunset, and I had the flash on. I think this looks pretty cool.
One more thing, this turtle is from one of my most amazing friends. He gives me unique turtles all the time and likes surprising me. He gave this turtle to me on his birthday just because he felt like it! He's a great friend to everyone, and he's a great person in general. :)