Friday, February 21, 2014

3). A Cat Named Kitty

Kitty is my boyfriend's cat. He rescued him when he was a kid. Actually, his grandpa found him and gave him to my boyfriend. My boyfriend doesn't fuss too much over names and that's why the cat's name is Kitty. We don't know how old Kitty is, but he is a very chill cat.
He doesn't mind posing with the turtles so long as I give Kitty attention (petting him and scratching his belly) prior to the photo shoots.
Kitty won't let me go away until I've given him enough attention, haha. He LOVES my boyfriend. I think Kitty loves me too since he lets me take pics of him and the turtles.
Kitty used to be an alley cat, but he's a spoiled house cat now! He's beautiful isn't he?
kitty derpin

Kitty is used to the bobble head turtles. He's so nice to them. He doesn't toss them around or try to eat them. He chills with them. Sometimes an arrival of a new turtle surprises him
but he accepts the turtles all the same

These two pictures of the turtles in a pyramid were quite challenging, but we did it.


So yeah, this is Kitty. A swole cat who loves turtles too.