Monday, June 9, 2014

10). Beach Hopping too

HAHAHA. I don't know why, but turtle anthropomorphism makes me laugh.
This was on the opening weekend at Seaside. April or May 2013. I publish my turtle pictures sometimes days after I've gone to wherever I was or whatever I did.

Lucky Leo's is still lucky! They survived the fire that would happen in September too! 
I also went to the Barnegat Lighthouse. My favorite lighthouse :)

Another beach pic somewhere else :) btw, world turtle day is May 23rd!

For the month of May and part of June on my tumblr,  I had my pictures on queue. The pictures I had taken were set automatically to be posted on tumblr on the programmed day and time. I informed my tumblr buddy, ServiceMonkey, that I was going on vacation to the Philippines for a month and would be unable to be consistent with liking their pictures and replying as much as I love their blog. I have never met this person before, but we have this tumblr friendship because we both do the same thing, toy photography, except this person takes pictures of their sock monkey named Blue :) Thank you ServiceMonkey for being a great friend :)

another beach
and another
since it's spring, there were hardly any people at these beaches. i was not bashful to bring out the turtles! Alrighty, that's it for the beach hoppin posts