Monday, June 9, 2014

8). My Boyfriend

My boyfriend is obsessed with spoiling me with turtle presents! Not that I don't mind ;) hehe 
I love spoiling him too!


Did I mention that his favorite animal is a turtle :)?

if you've been through depression before, then you understand how difficult it is to leave your room and even your house. it feels like you are chained to shackles attached to a ton of weight. sometimes the weight is on you making you unable to leave your thoughts. my boyfriend was there for me the entire time, step by step, helping me recover :)
I got my boyfriend this solar powered sunflower and wind up turtle toy. they're amusing. this is his windowsill. i was at his house feeling better than i had been in a while. it was good to see daylight again :) (i used to sleep at sunrise and wake up at sunset when i was depressed).

March is those in-between-months in New Jersey where it's the transition of one season to another. It would be boring to me if it weren't for my birthday and anniversary. March 2013 was my 21st birthday and my boyfriend's and my 2 year anniversary! I was feeling better at this time :) Seasonal depression was finally leaving me!
my boyfriend brought me to Atlantic City for my 21st birthday. I have family in Vegas but wouldnt be going to Vegas until that summer. AC is local fun :) Very worldly people may find it okay, but I believe the company can break or make an experience :) with my boyfriend, Atlantic City was spectacular :D

having gone there as a kid, i enjoyed the boardwalk and arcades, but as a 21 year old...

AC was even more fun! Lol, I can only imagine someone reading this and wondering what kind of 21 year old brings around turtle toys and takes pictures of them. I kid you not, there are HUNDREDS of people on tumblr and instagram (that I am aware of) who also photograph their toys traveling. I do it because i find it amusing, cute, and inspiring. I am more aware of the beauty around me :) try it! :D





I also take a lot of nature pictures and pictures of my boyfriend and me. He bought me a camera pandora charm for my 21st birthday hehe. I wonder why :P

So here's to my boyfriend for being so loving and amazing. For being by my side whether I needed a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, or someone to shield me as I'm taking turtle pics so no stranger would question what I was doing lol.

Love you, Dave :)