Monday, June 9, 2014

11). The Rest of Spring 2013


Flowers in my mom's garden
At my boyfriend's university. I took time off from school to help my parents save money. We had plans to go the Philippines for a month as well as Vegas and California to visit family (which we did see them all!). Since I would be traveling in the summer, I didn't get a job in the spring because of my future lack of availability. I also didn't work earlier in 2013 because I had seasonal depression. I got a job that fall after my traveling :) I'm telling you this to explain why I had to much time to keep up with my blog :)
When I've posted the pictures from my trip on my tumblr and all the sets are published, I come up with creative pictures to post next. This is a picture with a turtle on top of it. It looks like she's on her own turtle boat.

But when the big trips are over, I take local trips around New Jersey. This was in the bathroom of my boyfriend's school...Rutgers :)
My boyfriend took this picture :) it's a little lake at Rutgers :)

Fat sandwiches at Rutgers! this one is called the Fat Beach (Bitch) :P
 BOBA! mango mm mm mm! and then a movie at Rutgers. I watched Oblivion with my boyfriend on this day



 This was also taken at Rutgers!


 and these.
R U rah rah!

The next posts will be about my vacation in the Philippines. Oh my goodness it's been a year since I've been there, and I can't wait to share my stories :) My boyfriend traveled with my family too! He's Italian so it was especially fun introducing him to Filipino culture